To play on our paintball fields, players must be ages 10 and up.
* A Senior
is a player age 18 and over.
* A Junior
is a player age 10-17.
* For players under the age of 15 at least one parent or guardian must remain on site.
* Minimum age to play is 10 years old.
In order to play, the following paintball games rules & regulations must be followed.
* Goggles must be worn at all times on and while moving to and from the playing fields.
* Barrel plugs or covers must be in place until the start of the game. They must be replaced on barrel when you have been eliminated from a game.
* You must request a surrender when within 15 feet of another player, at that time the player is automatically eliminated from the game.
* There is absolutely no shooting allowed anywhere other than a playing field or target range.
* All guns must be chronoed by staff at 290FT/SEC or less.
* No alcohol or drugs are permitted at this facility.
» Learn more about paintball safety